Rules for The Human Experience:
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
2. You will learn lessons. You signed up for a full-time, informal drama school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are no mistakes -- only lessons. Growth is a process of trial-and-error and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately "works" and may in the long run be your greater source of wisdom.
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms with increasing intensity until you have learned it. When you have learned it, there will be a new lesson presented to you Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive in a body, there are lessons to be learned.
5. "There" is no better than "here." When your "there" has become a "here," you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here." Remember: “Where ever you go -- there you are!”
6. Others are simply mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself. Likewise others cannot give you anything that you do not already have or are at least open to. If parents or others did not give us love or nurturing it is probably because we did not have it for them to reflect or did not recognize it when they did.
7. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. If or when you make use of them is up to you. The choice is yours.
8. Your answers lie inside you. All the answers you desire to life's questions lie within you. All you have to do is look, listen, trust, and most of all, be willing, to hear the answer.
9. You cannot break the cosmic laws. You can only demonstrate them. You can ride the universe by surfing the wave or attempt to stand firm in your own rigidity and be washed away like a grain of sand.
10. Nothing has any meaning but the meaning you give it. There is no such thing as "good" or "bad." Everything in the ultimate sense just "is" without judgment.
11. You are responsible to no one but yourself. You can facilitate or retard another’s progress but you cannot "fix" or "destroy" anyone. The greatest gift you can give anyone is to be your True Self. Remember: You only get to keep what you give away.
12. You have full choice over everything you do, everything you feel, and everything that happens to you. You chose your parents for exactly who they are just as you choose your friends.
13. You will not understand the reasons for most things in your life because your linear thinking is not capable of understanding a multidimensional, holodynamic Universe. You have to trust in the Universe if you want to experience peace.
14. You will forget all of this!